You do not need to wear a mask when entering the clinic unless:
- You have a cough, fever or other cold- or flu-like symptoms;
- You are in close contact with someone who has COVID-19;
- We now have three parking stalls available for your convenience. Stalls numbered 9, 10 and 11 in the surface parking lot behind the building may be used when visiting the clinic. Please continue to report to the Front Desk as soon as you arrive to register your license plate number and avoid a costly fine. You may also find 2-hour free parking on the west side of 123 Street.
- Please be aware that if you are seen by other specialists, or are sent by other physicians for lab or x-ray tests - despite being told that "Consults and results are being sent to your GP" - only about 50% of them actually get sent to our clinic. If you want to discuss lab or x-ray results, or consults ordered by other physicians, you will need to check with the Front Desk. Do not wait to bring this up in the exam room.
- Until further notice, our clinic is not accepting any new patients, including same household, spouses and family members. One exception will be newborns of our existing prenatal patients. Please call the clinic at 780.424.7990 if you have any questions.